Sold Garage Clear Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
So whilst the rest of the world has been watching the Royal Wedding, i've been in my garage clearing out some parts and removing the front end from my van again.

I've gone back to my original grill simply because I don't feel it works for the look I want, but hey ho, it's a bargain for anyone wanting to carry out this simple mod.
This was purchased from Transporter HQ a few weeks ago and cost £160. As you can see, it's the single chrome strip style, but I originally wrapped the chrome with a gloss Black and it looked perfect, giving the full debadged/dechromed look which is stunning. They are still not in stock at Transporter HQ in full Black, and this is a cheaper option for those that want that look.
The grill is as new still, and the dead flies are included... £100

20180519_105936.jpg

Next we have a set of genuine VW carbon fibre mirror covers that were on my van for a week or so, and in as new condition also. £40

20180519_094516.jpg
20180519_094524.jpg

Lastly I have a set of genuine BMW gloss Black kidney grills if anyone owns a 3 series F31.
These are boxed and in perfect condition, with the exception of 1 clip that's broken off the rear, but this isn't seen once the grills are fitted, and doesn't effect the fitment of the grills.
Boxed and with BMW invoice £40

20180519_093752.jpg
20180519_093804.jpg
20160505_155012.jpg

Collection from Leicester is fine, and can get sent if needed and buyer pays costs, but also bare in mind i'm all over the UK every day, so might be worth asking if I'm going to be near you in the future.

Paul

Last edited:
Hello Paul
I will take the grill and mirror covers please. I am in Kent near Canterbury, is a bank transfer OK for easiness. I am in no hurry for these as the van is still in progress so if you are as far down as Kent soon I could meet up or I can pay for postage if you can pack them up.

Regards Baz

Can I dibs the mirror covers please....oh bugger just missed while typing

Hello Paul
I will take the grill and mirror covers please. I am in Kent near Canterbury, is a bank transfer OK for easiness. I am in no hurry for these as the van is still in progress so if you are as far down as Kent soon I could meet up or I can pay for postage if you can pack them up.

Regards Baz

Suits me. I'm in Tunbridge on the 6th of June if that helps? I will be there from 7am till around 11am.

Yes, bank transfer is fine, I will PM you my details.

I like buying and selling on here.
I personally tend to trust members in here not to mess about or make daft offers like you'd get on eBay and Gumtree, so for me, i'd always offer my spares here way before anywhere else.
I'd better start trying to talk you into buying air ride then say it don't look right, I will take it off your hands for a discounted price:rofl:

I'd better start trying to talk you into buying air ride then say it don't look right, I will take it off your hands for a discounted price:rofl:

Mate, I swore this year i'd clamp down on wasting money on my van, but it's not exactly going to plan.
On the plus side, people can just look at what I mod and know that the mod will be in here for sale a couple of weeks later :(

Same here, so it's a race to see who reads the notification first :cool:
Don't think I have bought anything off the forum but sold a lot and nice meeting up putting faces to names.
God knows what people where thinking when I met up with Alan Walsh swapping seats over in a car park, leather and cloth seats every where :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back