fuse location for pull out cup holder/cig lighter ???

pjonwill

i have from new a VW T5 2015 hillside birchover conversion (started as T28 panel van startline swb 5 spd 2.0 TDI) i am lookiing for the fuse for the standard front facia 12 volt cig liter/ power point. /pill out cup holder itis not in facia panel fuse box and not in floor under front passenger seat (have checked ) do Hillside relocate fuses to aaccomodote additional electric points in the main conversion. help frustrated owner , many thanks

Just to confirm which socket? is this the one on top of the dash or by the gear lever?

Hi all. I have the T5 Caravelle 2012, with the pull out cup holder with the 12v cigarette socket which has also blown. Looks like it is fuse SC49(?)

But also the aircon / heating control on the ceiling above the first row passengers seat has lost its power. Any idea which fuse that one is? Much appreciated

Thanks - this was helpful, in case anyone else has a similar setup to mine here is what I found. My T5 is 65 plate and was converted to a camper van, the original double cab seat was replaced with single seat and later I fitted the Sportscraft Seat Swivel Base Plate. As others have said the fuses are under the passenger seat and I had found and replaced the one for the 12V outlet on the top of the dash but was struggling to find the other one, I'd checked all the fuses in the box under the cup holder and in the engine compartment near the battery - all fine.

In the end I took the passenger seat out and removed the swivel base - and there it was, not visible or accessible from under the seat.

Fuse A was on a flying lead and was for the 12V on the top of the dash, Fuse B was clipped into the holder and was for the 12V in the cup holder \ ash tray.

Having replaced fuse B it all worked fine and I just cable tied it to the seat frame so I can get to it from the front in future.

Thanks for the help everyone.

IMG_20220602_124456.jpgIMG_20220602_124451.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Back