Fuel consumption T6.1

We have a T6.1 Campervan with the DSG gearbox long wheel base , can anyone give me an idea of average fuel consumption, at the moment it seems to do 30mpg which is less than I expected as I was getting 35 mpg from my range rover, just asking
Michael

Reactions: G&T
LWB T6 140 bhp manual Highroof fully converted and used as an only vehicle - overall calculated on fillings & mileage over 70,000 miles the average is just under 35mpg.

Foot down on mixed UK roads is generally a good bit less, steady holiday motoring on French roads in excess of 37mpg is quite attainable.

I did 9 miles in France a few weeks ago and registered 95mpg --- BUT it was all down hill!

Already have a huge discussion on MPG

Lwb 150 dsg, camper getting 29-35 depends on terrain, distance. I’ve got 20 inch wheels / tyres, so I’m probably getting 2 or 3 mpg more in reality. Only done 3000 miles so may improve more as it loosens up.

LWB High roof 140ps (yes early T6) with manual gearbox and after mid 2017 fully converted to a camper, standard wheels and tyres. Best ignore the first six months as running very light. It's now done 72500+ miles and was new when records began. These are tank filling quantities not from dash readout.

The thicker red line is 35mpg and the blue line is overall average.

1675166448930.png

So true to say the overall consumption has worked out at a whisker below 35mpg.

T6 kombi, 150bhp. I get 30mpg. Drive it to enjoy it. Won't see me doing 56mph on the motorway.!!!!

I have 2017 T6 204 DSG. I have just come back from Austria. I put in Tesco on my outward bound and got 33mpg all the way to Luxembourg. I filled up with BP ultimate in Luxembourg and the MPG was outstanding. Was getting 49MPG at one point going through the hills into Germany. 640 miles showed on the screen after I filled up with ultimate again in Austria. I managed an overall of 41 mpg after the ultimate fill. The run from Lux to my house is 460 miles and I arrived with 142 still on the screen giving a run off 602 at motorway speeds. I stay at 75mph normally. Mad!

The other thing I noticed was my DPF had been serviced recently and was at 10% it grew to 14% on the outward journey but then after the fill it eventually dropped to 12% over 300 miles.

tempImage92Y4hW.png

tempImageqc9Qxd.png

Back