For Sale Front mudguards

For any of you slammed guys, these are the same front flaps i've just had to fit to mine.
The genuine flaps are nice, but they hang down way to low if you are dropped like mine is. They catch humps, often get bent up if you go onto certain driveways and generally are a pain for low T6's, but when you have painted side bars, front flaps are a must.

I whacked the same as these flaps on yesterday and have cured all my dragging and catching, plus the fixing kit is really nice quality, not like some i've seen. They fit perfectly on mine.

For any of you slammed guys, these are the same front flaps i've just had to fit to mine.
The genuine flaps are nice, but they hang down way to low if you are dropped like mine is. They catch humps, often get bent up if you go onto certain driveways and generally are a pain for low T6's, but when you have painted side bars, front flaps are a must.

I whacked the same as these flaps on yesterday and have cured all my dragging and catching, plus the fixing kit is really nice quality, not like some i've seen. They fit perfectly on mine.
Are you @Gordon1702 agent?:cool:

i just
1. put heli tape on sill to protect it from flap moving about under vibration, will do same on rear bumper
2. made them not touch the front door, secure them better... you can push them forward when fitted to instructions and they move lots... wasnt impressed..
another screw under in the centre into the arch liner makes them sit secure and firm... and ensures it doesnt touch the door bottom

i just
1. put heli tape on sill to protect it from flap moving about under vibration, will do same on rear bumper
2. made them not touch the front door, secure them better... you can push them forward when fitted to instructions and they move lots... wasnt impressed..
another screw under in the centre into the arch liner makes them sit secure and firm... and ensures it doesnt touch the door bottom
Thanks for the info.

Thanks for that.
I bought a cheapo set of these (prob the same though to be fair) and didn't even bother fitting them properly as when fitted it was rubbing bottom of door, should of persevered with them. May look at another set if i don't raise the van up.

i was very unimpressed to say they were the all new jazzy ones...you could push them forward and they were loose...so i used both internal fixing points, ensure it sat clear of door and then the rear upward goes in to a bit of arch liner that you can just see sits about right..

im even on about getting my heat gun out and giving the inner a tweak as it sits forward/not parrallel with tyre and greatly upsets my ying yang... lol..

Back