Fresh water bottle solution?

sipep

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all.

Just looking for suggestions for this.

Would you make a hole in the lid?

PXL_20240224_120530551.MP.jpg

How are you securing the bottle? Straps.. anyone got a photo of there set up please

I've never used my on board water or the sink in 6 years mainly because the storage area for it was a right PITA to fill it or swap it over but it makes a great bit of storage for towels and telescopic awning poles water container on a table outside works fine for us

I drilled two holes in the lid, one for the hose/pump electrical cable and a much smaller one to let the air in. I then reconnected the pump. I also secured the plastic container with a Velcro strap to the inside of the cabinet. We’ve never had any spills, and it means we don’t have to empty the container before driving to our next location.

Last edited:
I drilled two holes in the lid, one for the hose/pump electrical cable and a much smaller one to let the air in. I then reconnected the pump. I also secured the plastic connector with a Velcro strap to the inside of the cabinet. We’ve never had any spills, and it means we don’t have to empty the container before driving to our next location.
Going to do this mate. Thank you

I drilled the vent hole in the top of the handle!
I use a self priming pump now so only a hole for the pipe in the lid and have a spare lid without a hole for carrying to and from the stand pipe.

Back