Four candles......?

8balladdict

VCDS User
T6 Guru
Ok, not four candles - or fork handles for that matter....but just handles. Namely handles for getting in the back and sides, like the one in the cab. Do they exist? If so, anyone know where I can get some?

@T6 Dave mentioned this a couple days back, i think he was talking about grab handles for B pillars to assist getting in the side doors

Ah right, didn't see that. I think they would be very useful, especially for the back!

Me not know....but there seems to be some holes in the back in the perfect position....

Im not following this handle stuff
If you or @T6 Dave post some pics I can do some digging, show me holes and google pics of the handles and will see what I can find out for you

And here are the holes in the back....

IMG_2027.JPG

The only thing I would add, the ones in the cab seem to be curved to match the pillar so not sure they would fit properly.....

image.jpg

My reply was out of sync with the thread I was replying to T6dd with the picture of the handle adjacent the front passenger seatbelt anchor, I'm sure my van has a metal plate hidden behind the B pillar trim but the trim in that pic is totally different

B post handles need a plate that mounts to pillar to provide screw holes at back edge by door, just not sure if it needs a deeper trim, or if you can just drill the screw holes in the std kombi b post trim.

Might be ordering mine later this week, and will then see. Might have to put in a pair of riv nuts to mount the plate to pillar... Will see..

Here's the ETKA parts pics..

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

My reply was out of sync with the thread I was replying to T6dd with the picture of the handle adjacent the front passenger seatbelt anchor, I'm sure my van has a metal plate hidden behind the B pillar trim but the trim in that pic is totally different
Thank you for that @Pauly :thumbsup:, perhaps @T6 Dave's post with ETKA detail might help clarify the issue :confused:?

Back