Floor System Attachment

Hi, I am trying to find where I can buy fitting to attach things other than seats into the rail system on a T6 Multivan. Any suggestions2016-11-25 19.21.16.jpg 2016-11-25 19.21.16.jpg

There are many places to buy these.
VW themselves sell a t piece with a loop on top that can be used as an extra tie downs, they don't lock well though.
You can also buy aftermarket ones on German eBay. Search for multiflex board fixings or Betteplatte.
Another company is Unwin.

Hello, I have been looking for some fixings to use with the Riemo floor rail system as I want to fabricate something to hold my road bike. I have been struggling to find Riemo specific fixing however I have came across the Unwinded ones. Do you know if the Unwin ones alre compatible with the Riemo rail ? Any idea where to get Riemo ones ? Many thanks for your assistance.

Hello, I have been looking for some fixings to use with the Riemo floor rail system as I want to fabricate something to hold my road bike. I have been struggling to find Riemo specific fixing however I have came across the Unwinded ones. Do you know if the Unwin ones alre compatible with the Riemo rail ? Any idea where to get Riemo ones ? Many thanks for your assistance.
Hi,
Did you find a solution? Im am looking for the same thing.
Thanks

Back