For Sale Flat bottom steering wheel

F2JON

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Bare flat bottom steering wheel , was fitted to my van new 2 years ago , not sure what it’s off originally possibly a golf or polo but worked fine on mine I’ve changed my airbag and buttons over but there’s plenty on eBay or I can put you in touch with someone who can supply them. £60 collection preferred from Rugeley but can post at buyers IMG_8335.jpegcost . IMG_8336.jpeg

First dibs please. What's the leather like? Do the plastics from my current normal wheel fit ok?

First dibs please. What's the leather like? Do the plastics from my current normal wheel fit ok?
The leather is fine, it’s only been on a couple of years I’ve done less than 5,000 miles , as for buttons I’m not sure what buttons mine were or the air bag as they were bought all together as a complete wheel.

I dont want to spoil the sale but i should point out thats not a transporter so although its possible some buttons may fit standard airbags most definitely wont

I dont want to spoil the sale but i should point out thats not a transporter so although its possible some buttons may fit standard airbags most definitely wont
Do you mean the wheels not out of a transporter ? I know I put that in the advert ? But it was fit to my transporter in the photo and everthing worked as it should .

The leather is fine, it’s only been on a couple of years I’ve done less than 5,000 miles , as for buttons I’m not sure what buttons mine were or the air bag as they were bought all together as a complete wheel.
My bad. Thought it was a straight swap from my existing wheel to this wheel. I'm out.

I just wanted to make sure it was clear that a transporter airbag wont fit that wheel

I would be interested if I could get the rest of the bits so it fits on my 68 plate startline.
I don’t have CC or any buttons on my existing steering wheel but just fitted a new head unit and would love to control the volume via the wheel. So won’t need most of the buttons working

I would be interested if I could get the rest of the bits so it fits on my 68 plate startline.
I don’t have CC or any buttons on my existing steering wheel but just fitted a new head unit and would love to control the volume via the wheel. So won’t need most of the buttons

I don’t have CC or any buttons on my existing steering wheel but just fitted a new head unit and would love to control the volume via the wheel. So won’t need most of the buttons working
I’ve spoke to the chap i had my wheel off , he can supply the same buttons and airbag in the above pic for £140 for the air bag , £50 for the buttons .

I’ve spoke to the chap i had my wheel off , he can supply the same buttons and airbag in the above pic for £140 for the air bag , £50 for the buttons .
Will that then be a straight swap with my existing wheel ? and would I be able to use the buttons to control my stereo if I bought the correct wiring/adapter ?

Will that then be a straight swap with my existing wheel ? and would I be able to use the buttons to control my stereo if I bought the correct wiring/adapter ?
I think you have to program it via vag com , I’m sure someone will be along to tell you how shortly , my van was a startline , all my buttons worked the aftermarket stereo and the trip computer.

I'm in the same boat. Let me know if you find a solution.

I'm in the same boat. Let me know if you find a solution.
I’m still in the process of doing this.
What I’ve learned so far.
The steering wheel needs to have the 2 hooks on it at 9 o’clock and 3 o’clock. For you to be able to use your air bag. Golf mk7 polo mk6 and Passat b8 wheels fit but the buttons won’t work or light up the same colour. You need highline buttons.
You also need a loom and the adapter to get your stereo control working.
It’s possible to get cruise control working on your van if it’s not factory fitted.
This involves some additional wiring and will need coded in on your ecu.

Back