Finely got some wheels r they odd ? What do you think

kirkm5238

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Bought these wheels they were listed as black gloss polished barrel they came yesterday but no polished face and barrel hopefully some one might run the same but they look odd to me apparently that’s how they r what do other people think thanks

3C083581-0D4F-4E14-BEED-C25B7772B14D.png

B458E389-A4AA-48D6-8EAB-234A9517D469.jpeg

Ha! That's comical! They most certainly are not right!

Bought these wheels they were listed as black gloss polished barrel they came yesterday but no polished face and barrel hopefully some one might run the same but they look odd to me apparently that’s how they r what do other people think thanks

Both do appear to have a (part) polished face, albeit only one has the polished barrel. But if you're sending them back, i'd steer clear of polished face altogether as the finish just doesn't last

Both do appear to have a (part) polished face, albeit only one has the polished barrel. But if you're sending them back, i'd steer clear of polished face altogether as the finish just doesn't last

Thanks for your reply the front one the one on left is a 8.5 it doesn’t have a polished barrel just an inch lip on the front edge and the rest of barrel is black the back one is 9,5 j now that same lip is further bk in the wheel but it’s black I do agree about the polished face not lasting I’ve read that but. Don’t do many miles they have said at Rimstyle they might be Able to get some compensation from the manufacturer because they r listed wrong and don’t match so if they gave me some bk witch I could save to one side and when the polished face corrodes can have them powder coated in the mean time my cousin has his own paint shop cold paint that inch silver lip gloss black to match lol

I put one to see what it looks like I could get two more of the 9.5j of set et42 but would they poke out to much on front

1EFCA3F9-643E-46D3-8B18-D1B8B388708C.jpeg

885B43BF-8641-4EB9-97B2-AD39EFA5D255.jpeg

701C4DB8-7B07-47C7-80CE-36562364ED6E.png

A01C2021-C5C6-4871-AC78-726C336CDBC4.jpeg

Last edited:
They are definitely odd. Surely the barrel should be black on all or silver on all.
Personally I prefer the silver barrel part over the black.
I’d just send them back, but if the discount was big enough you could get busy with the masking tape and paint the barrel of 2 either black or silver to match the other 2 to your choice.

They are definitely odd. Surely the barrel should be black on all or silver on all.
Personally I prefer the silver barrel part over the black.
I’d just send them back, but if the discount was big enough you could get busy with the masking tape and paint the barrel of 2 either black or silver to match the other 2 to your choice.
Thanks mate i will wait and see what they say Monday about refund it’s hard to explain but they both have black barrels just fronts have the inner lip in silver it’s only inch wide then whole barrel is black it doesn’t make sense y they r like I wouldn’t mind either way as long as they match lol

Back