Finally Made It

rowiep

VIP Member
hi all. after many years of wishing i have finally taken the plunge. 66 plate T6 kombi in blue. Absolutely thrilled to bits and am looking forward to many years of driving satisfaction. I am sure i will be a regular reader of the forum (and maybe contributing occasionally as well). The one thing i don't have which i will be purchasing at some point is a bulkhead to go behind the rear seats. Maybe cheeky for my first post but as they say "if you don't ask.... " does anyone have a bulkhead that they don't require or is planning to take one out in the near future and would consider selling it please give me a shout. i would be most grateful. I live in the Midlands and would be happy to collect within a reasonable distance. Many thanks

Hi @rowiep welcome to the forum. Good to have some more midlanders on here. Get some photos up when you have it :thumbsup:

welcome....a bulkhead is the least of your worry's if you start reading threads on this forum :thumbsup:

hi all. after many years of wishing i have finally taken the plunge. 66 plate T6 kombi in blue. Absolutely thrilled to bits and am looking forward to many years of driving satisfaction. I am sure i will be a regular reader of the forum (and maybe contributing occasionally as well). The one thing i don't have which i will be purchasing at some point is a bulkhead to go behind the rear seats. Maybe cheeky for my first post but as they say "if you don't ask.... " does anyone have a bulkhead that they don't require or is planning to take one out in the near future and would consider selling it please give me a shout. i would be most grateful. I live in the Midlands and would be happy to collect within a reasonable distance. Many thanks

Congrats on your new purchase! Looking forward to some pics. I have recently taken the bulkhead out of our 16 plate T6 panel van that's awaiting conversion and have yet to sell it on flea bay. I wouldn't have a clue if it's compatible with your Kombi but if it is your welcome to it..... Its in 2 sections and have all the bolts. I can post some pictures if it helps at some point tomorrow.

Congrats on your new purchase! Looking forward to some pics. I have recently taken the bulkhead out of our 16 plate T6 panel van that's awaiting conversion and have yet to sell it on flea bay. I wouldn't have a clue if it's compatible with your Kombi but if it is your welcome to it..... Its in 2 sections and have all the bolts. I can post some pictures if it helps at some point tomorrow.
hi. thanks for the offer. not sure if it will fit. does it only fit behind the front seats ? maybe someone will correct me ....

Back