Finally Arrived!!

From the look on the dog’s faces, i’m thinking that they aren’t liking the Velle as much you are @Roca .

That's exactly how my face would look if I was forced to put my dog even in my T6, let alone on the seat, with it's big gauging claws on my door panel.

Hahaha yes dog claws and leather seats don’t mix I’m on the hunt for a seat cover action vans looks the favourite.

Careful on the seat cover you buy.
I spent a small fortune on some really heavy duty NorthCore covers, after a previous set did over 200k on 2 previous vans. My original high mileage covers were their Camo versions and made of a really nice material that you didn't notice when you were sat on them, but the new versions are heavy duty waterproof ones, and they are dreadful. They are a much thicker gauge material, which although very tough, has the adverse effect of folding on itself and creasing, meaning you often have a thick fold rib on your back which is uncomfortable.
I also have a set of the genuine VW ones on my rear double, and this is much better.
Saying all that, if it's just a seat cover you need to put on when you have your dog with you, I have my original single, and a double camo one in my garage if you want it.

@Tourershine thats very kind of you and thank you for the offer, how much do you want for them?

Mate, they've carried my bottom over 200,000 miles, and earned me 1000 times what they cost.
They are still in perfect condition and yours for the principal sum of bugger all. Happy to let them go to a good home.

PM me your address and I will fire them over to you.
Did you want the double and single?

Cheers mate that’s very kind of you at least let me pay the postage PayPal? Just the single would be great :thumbsup:

Cheers mate that’s very kind of you at least let me pay the postage PayPal? Just the single would be great :thumbsup:

No need, i'm sure the single will pop into a padded envelope and for the pennies it costs to send, I get back a lot more in education from this place, so all's good.

I'm glad it went to a good home.
I will have 2 more tomorrow after the latest Black Northcore ones are coming off and a new set of VW ones off Pauly are going back on.

Oh... so @Twenty Four you 'like' my free offers of seat covers, but you don't like my new grill :mad:

Those dogs would smile if they saw my grill, and by smile, I mean with pure joy and excitement and not laugh.

Last edited:
Back