Faulty Factory Led Front Lights

Ted

can anybody help me out got new van in July haven’t been driving much in the dark until now with the evenings getting darker earlier
Having this problem with the lights on the front of the van shining on both sides of the van into the ditches and into peoples houses please check and tel me if any body else has this problem cannot drive the van at night
My dealer said this is normal I wouldn’t have bought this van if I knew this before I ordered my A45 and Vito van have both have led but does not have this problem please help

ACB2CC4E-911F-4517-B842-C620D65A464E.jpeg

29415DEB-51F7-4EEE-9674-1D5B81D1BEE8.jpeg

Looks fine to me fella the beam on mine has quite a large throw tbh, could be worse you could have the H4 fitted lol :slow rofl:

Normal. It’s so cars can see you if you’re pulling out of a junction. Admit it is annoying and you can see it in the corner of your eye!
Slap some duct tape on side of lamp if too bad. That will cure it

Normal. It’s so cars can see you if you’re pulling out of a junction. Admit it is annoying and you can see it in the corner of your eye!
Slap some duct tape on side of lamp if too bad. That will cure it
All joking aside that is a fault design in Vw really surprised that all of u excepted these there 2k they should be perfect sum dealer must have told u this is to let other cars that u are coming out of a junction pure lies
It’s a design failure if the lights were to let other know u are coming out of a junction either left or right it would have turned with your indicator what ever way u choose
I was spoiled in the Vito they had proper led lights
Thanks for the replies

Back