Fancy lining your van yourself?

@slidepods

Jonny, It was great speaking to you earlier, I'm looking forward to the challenge ahead and providing a detailed 'how to' for other forum users.

I'd like to thank you in advance for this great opportunity.

Paul

Fabulous!! Good luck. Am looking forward to seeing your progress. :thumbsup:

@slidepods

Jonny, It was great speaking to you earlier, I'm looking forward to the challenge ahead and providing a detailed 'how to' for other forum users.

Paul
Just want to put it out there that i dont live that far from Jonny and the @slidepods team so im happy to help out as and where i can, i have no problem coming along for a few hours here and there while you are doing it with an SLR and a GoPro and can help edit/write it up etc etc

@slidepods

Paul

You to Dude! I have to say I'm very excited about this project and like I said on the phone where possible we will point you in the direction of good reliable suppliers for the products required and if there are instances where there isn't a good simple "kit" available on the market to enable you to carry out works we will put a package together for you that can be made available to other forum members in the future to make their lives easier when they tackle the job :thumbsup:.

I can only reiterate what other people have said in that its a really refreshing attitude you have and its people like yourself who I wish all the success in the world. I have read alot of your posts and I can only admire your ethics which are truly genuine and in a world where very little do anything for nothing you and your company are a breath of fresh air.

Rich

Rich I cant begin to tell you how much that means to me. I genuinely do love the VW scene and feel extremely lucky to have a buisness that is becoming renowned for quality work within it and the fact that every day a dedicated, highly skilled and enthusiastic team show up and work tirelessly along side me to try to make our customers dreams and fantasies a reality makes me extremely proud of them. You will be happy to hear I dont for one second take my position for granted and that we will never stop striving to improve our products and services.
Thanks again

Really, really, looking forward to having Jonny and his team do their skilful stuff on my van starting Monday 7th

How is the howto progressing? I'm about to start mine and if history is anything to go by, I'll finish it precisely 10 milliseconds before this guide is released and realise I'd could have saved myself alot of time/money/tears, probably all 3.

I'm not sure. I know @T6Paul is a busy guy but he did pop down to our workshop for a full run through, I'm sure he will be tackling the job and keeping notes :thumbsup:

Hi All,

I've been away for a while, progress has been slow but I've sound deadened and insulated the van so far which has made a noticeable reduction in noise when on the motorway, unfortunately due to other commitments at present I don't have time to carpet the rear properly.

Hello T6Paul

Any tips or pictures, just about to maybe start, if I can get a few hours. One thing I was going to do was external line/dynamat the rear wheel arches, I easily removed black inner wheel arches plastic only to find a wax like substance, I am guess put on at the factory. What is the general advice on this? Remove or stick over?

Rich

Hello T6Paul

Any tips or pictures, just about to maybe start, if I can get a few hours. One thing I was going to do was external line/dynamat the rear wheel arches, I easily removed black inner wheel arches plastic only to find a wax like substance, I am guess put on at the factory. What is the general advice on this? Remove or stick over?

Rich
Hi Dickie, can't help with your query but just wanted to let you know that if you tag the person with @ symbol Twitter stylee e.g. @T6Paul , they will get a notification and are more likely to see your post :thumbsup:

Fairly sure that wax/grease is some sort of anti corrosion treatment? It is all over the inside of the front doors and various other places. Was not sure myself so was careful not to remove too much of it.

Hello T6Paul

Rich
How do u get the wheel arch plastic off???

Back