External 4/5G-only MiMo antenna with dual cables

Kranor

VIP Member
Hi all, looking for antenna suggestions, I already have a steel 3/4/5g Mini unit, and am looking for a permanent install antenna to a) get a small bit of signal gain and b) get outside the VW faraday cage!

The first antenna I have been looking at is the Panorama LPMMB-6-60, this fits all of my installation criteria perfectly, but is not in stock in the UK.

So here are my install requirements…

No ground plane needed, I need to fit this to a fibreglass poptop.

Install location is roughly 6 inch’s square.

Must cover UK frequency ranges, expanding out to EU and beyond would be an added bonus.

Preferable installation would be adhesive pad with a single thread to go through the poptop.

Please do not suggest a Puck, as I have tried that and it degraded my signal.

In the region of £200, and in stock would be great!

The wiring side is straight forward but would be beneficial to have a 3-5m cable pair, SMA or TS9 both are acceptable as I can convert…

Thanks for any suggestions

The first antenna I have been looking at is the Panorama LPMMB-6-60, this fits all of my installation criteria perfectly, but is not in stock in the UK.
These folks say they can back order it in 5-7 days - if it's perfect for you maybe worth a call to see if that's true?

Solwise tend to be my go to for edge use cases, there is this which seems close but I think is by Poynting who do the the Puck

Solwise tend to be my go to for edge use cases, there is this which seems close but I think is by Poynting who do the the Puck

Yep, I did look at that, unfortunately the mounting options don’t work for my use case… cheers for looking though…

Broadband Buyer would be my other source.

I've put 4G antenna on narrowboats, a barn and a church organ loft, but never a vehicle yet...

Back