For Sale Exploria kombi bed size 6

CJB

I'm selling my exploria kombi bed swb size 6 this is the largest size they used to sell , now they only sell size 4 .

Selling due to not been used for 7 or 8 months after our dog died . Haven't used it that much at all really . It was ideal as our dog was quite tall and could just stand up underneath that was the reason I chose it in the first place .
£650 ono collection only Wigan

PXL_20220510_121046709.jpg

PXL_20220510_121038221.jpg

PXL_20220510_121031990.jpg

HI mate, can you still use the extension if the single chiar isnt folded flat. In my LWB van the 2 seats fold flat, but the single seat will only fold forward. CHeers.

Hi, sorry only just seen this. I'm not sure, mine is a SWB so it may do but can't be certain.
HI mate, can you still use the extension if the single chiar isnt folded flat. In my LWB van the 2 seats fold flat, but the single seat will only fold forward. CHeer

HI mate, can you still use the extension if the single chiar isnt folded flat. In my LWB van the 2 seats fold flat, but the single seat will only fold forward. CHeers.
I’m sure your single seat should fold flat, I thought mine didn’t as when I pulled the lever it just lifted and went forward, iv learnt there’s a pull strap on the lower bottom right side of the seat that you pull before you pull the lever and it will fold flat

I’m sure your single seat should fold flat, I thought mine didn’t as when I pulled the lever it just lifted and went forward, iv learnt there’s a pull strap on the lower bottom right side of the seat that you pull before you pull the lever and it will fold flat
No strap on mine, I think its on the T6 it folds, mines a T5.1 :(

Back