Exploria Kombi Bed, share your experiences and pics

Im selling my Exploria kombi bed II if anyone knows of anyone after one. Iv listed it in the for sale items page. Located north Scotland beside Aberdeen.

@Chrisrudin1984 That looks great, and a fraction of the price of the pro ones, I presume you would just unscrew parts of the frame to remove ? and the top board just rests on the folded seats ?

Iv been eagerly watching with interest about the kombi bed options, but in the end, I thought I'd have a crack of my own! So thanks to and excess of ply and timber I'm managed to create this! It's in no way as good as any professionally made beds, but I'm happy with my results and cost me about £100 all in all!

View attachment 9678

Bravo , here is my effort, I'm a Welder so was easy, cost about £130 (steel, powder coating & wood). Small double memory foam mattress from Argos

IMG_2705.JPG

IMG_2708.JPG

Last edited:
@Chrisrudin1984 Thanks for that info, my next door neighbour is a kitchen fitter, so I'll see if I can get him to build me one similar, if the price is right! Captain chaos's design is also looking good, but would not suite my set up i.e having to leave the back seats in and folded down.
Would love the top notch system but with all the other mods I'm looking at some corners have to be cut....

Back