Everyone with a 904 or 907 bottle look here :-) THE SNUG COVER

bullracing

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Everyone running a Campingaz 904 or 907 bottle. I have found a great new product for you.

This product is completely hand made in Great Britain along with all their products.

This is a review, I had to pay for the cover and I do not work for them. I am simply passing some good info onto fellow camper owners and at the same time hopefully helping out a British business which lets face it, we all could do with helping each other now and again.

Right here, we have a 907 snug cover for the bottles. If you ever saw the campingaz bottle covers before they discontinued them, they were great and worked pretty well at not only hiding the rusty or old bottles but also keep the condensation and temperature fairly level.

I have been searching and searching for a bottle cover for a while until I done a deep google search checking out loads of sites selling the campingaz covers which guess what…. Out of stock/discontinued when This popped up.

The 907 Snug Cover, Hand made in Great Britain by a company called Cotswold Aquarius. They mainly make and sell Fishing gear but for us in the campers this is absolutely spot on and you may even see some other nice bits on the website that you like.

The cover itself is very well made, sports their sewn on logo, yes not a stamped or printed on logo a sewn on one.

This is not just a single layer of material like the old campingaz one, this is a fully insulated cover and hopefully you can see by the pictures the internal insulation from these.

I am using a 904 bottle in the pictures as my 907 is buried in the camper but as the dimensions apart from the height are the same it will do for my review.

The top has a draw string toggle top and the bottom is a heavy duty base different to the side and top materials. Some thought has been put into this which is just great to see.

They have 2 colours, I went with the green, they also do a camo version.

I wont go droning on, it’s a 907 insulated bottle cover which I think is just fantastic and who wouldn’t want something like this to hide your gas bottle and keep the gas pressure higher in the bottle while helping a British company.

So get on the website and get yourself one. You will not be disappointed. Ask any questions but ideally ask them as they know more about it, they were very quick to reply when I asked about them.

Their website is Home - Cotswold Aquarius

You can find the 907 bottle here linked directly The 907 Snug Cover - Cotswold Aquarius

20200714_124747_resized.jpg20200714_124750_resized.jpg20200714_124758_resized.jpg20200714_124806_resized.jpg20200714_124810_resized.jpg20200714_124844_resized.jpg20200714_124850_resized.jpg20200714_124859_resized.jpg

Back