Every time I look on this site it costs me money

Alan Ginger

Psychiatric Nurse (retired)
T6 Guru
The title says it all: I have only been a member for a few weeks now ( the point has been made that it seems longer - that point has been made many times in my life ) anyway back on track: I look on the site my bank balance goes down ! - I have come to The Pub because surely I can’t spend any money here ( being Scottish I never spent any money in the pub even before lockdown) and so far 10 minutes in it has worked

You ought to become a VIP member, since you're enjoying the pub ;)
Ah you see lots of problems with that: I have not got a technical bone in my body - I work with a great little local garage LA Paintworks they do all that sort of stuff for me: secondly it costs money, thirdly, can’t think of a third reason - anyway it is the only pub I have been in without having to buy a round so all good there.

Ah my wife has an eBay account for that: made loads of money ( not )
But you can't advertise to members without it!

I don't think we're going to make him spend money in this thread :p unless...

Have you sorted a cab carpet yet? I can recommend this seller on ebay, we chose the green piping, and it's a perfect fit, doesn't move under foot: VW T6 2015 To 2019 Tailored Carpet Car Floor Mats Choice of Coloured Trim | eBay

But you can't advertise to members without it!

I don't think we're going to make him spend money in this thread :p unless...

Have you sorted a cab carpet yet? I can recommend this seller on ebay, we chose the green piping, and it's a perfect fit, doesn't move under foot: VW T6 2015 To 2019 Tailored Carpet Car Floor Mats Choice of Coloured Trim | eBay

We bought our carpets from Fat Bob’s Emporium: all sorted. Hand still deep in my pocket

Then what about things you never knew you needed: Skoda filler cap that converts to a funnel, VW logo cap for the wing mirror joystick, sounds-like-a-golf door seal, sun glasses holder above driver, aftermarket door lock pins with blue VW logo, wind deflectors for the front windows, blue cushions, hooks fitted above the tailgate from the caravelle executive, aluminium pedals and footrest, hooks that mount from the headrest columns, flat-bottomed mfsw or flappy paddles, cigarette lighter voltage display, a campervan novelty USB stick, cup holder spirit level, chrome frames round window switch panels, metal ends on window switches, step lighting, sliding door slide protector, carbon or blue trimmed mirror covers, mudflaps, de-badging or re-badging, more blue cushions, W8 cab light cluster with ambient downlighting, loading sill protector, headlight upgrade, led replacement lamps inside and out, tailgate downlighters, cheap auto headlights switch, stop/start memory/disablement, different blue cushions, wheels for winter, T6 Forum decals, fairy lights, flag pole, another model campervan (and never a T6), handbrake button in chrome, chrome trim for the door latch pins, and a camper inspired Christmas bauble.

Then what about things you never knew you needed: Skoda filler cap that converts to a funnel, VW logo cap for the wing mirror joystick, sounds-like-a-golf door seal, sun glasses holder above driver, aftermarket door lock pins with blue VW logo, wind deflectors for the front windows, blue cushions, hooks fitted above the tailgate from the caravelle executive, aluminium pedals and footrest, hooks that mount from the headrest columns, flat-bottomed mfsw or flappy paddles, cigarette lighter voltage display, a campervan novelty USB stick, cup holder spirit level, chrome frames round window switch panels, metal ends on window switches, step lighting, sliding door slide protector, carbon or blue trimmed mirror covers, mudflaps, de-badging or re-badging, more blue cushions, W8 cab light cluster with ambient downlighting, loading sill protector, headlight upgrade, led replacement lamps inside and out, tailgate downlighters, cheap auto headlights switch, stop/start memory/disablement, different blue cushions, wheels for winter, T6 Forum decals, fairy lights, flag pole, another model campervan (and never a T6), handbrake button in chrome, chrome trim for the door latch pins, and a camper inspired Christmas bauble.
you have just created the rest of my wish list: I have made a start though:

sun glasses holder above driver - tick
, blue cushions - tick
re-badging, - tick
more blue cushions, - tick
light cluster with ambient downlighting ( almost I bought the footwell lighting) - tick
different blue cushions - we have 6 blue cushions ( only two of us ) - tick

you have just created the rest of my wish list: I have made a start though:

sun glasses holder above driver - tick
, blue cushions - tick
re-badging, - tick
more blue cushions, - tick
light cluster with ambient downlighting ( almost I bought the footwell lighting) - tick
different blue cushions - we have 6 blue cushions ( only two of us ) - tick
Nice! I can't take credit for this though, there's a thread on the German forum for "trinkets that you've bought for the van", so wasn't hard to add blue cushions a few times.... how did I guess? :cool:

Nice! I can't take credit for this though, there's a thread on the German forum for "trinkets that you've bought for the van", so wasn't hard to add blue cushions a few times.... how did I guess? :cool:
Guess you have been there and done that: I bow to your great knowledge oh master.

Back