Electric sliding doors option

Hello all, new to the forum and literally just ordered a T6 DSG Kombi

But quick question as I had read somewhere here about the driver and pass electric sliding doors option being stand alone but when running through the options with the dealer he said that I had to add the manual passenger door and the electric option

Is this correct or should I be on the phone in the morning and making a quick change

I think it was @VanBlanc that posted something about it ?
Not me guv.

However Kombi comes with a manual nearside slider. If you want offside that would be one option and I guess electric for either would another.

I have ordered twin electric sliders. You do need to add a manual drivers side but it should come as a zero cost option. I had the discussion with my dealer on it. Was on my original order as a 450 +vat cost option but has been removed from final invoice.

I selected twin electric rear doors, came up at £690 + i think it was because of the rear heat and cooling i selected

Mine isa highline so as long as you have climatic then it should be fine. Obviously if you spec a startline etc then it may cost more.

Thanks, I went for the highline primarily for the AC which was fine, it was just the fact the dealer said the manual door was a cost and the electric was a cost also
so £526 for the manual plus £828 for the electric total £1354 inc VAT
Will query it again, might just add it and sort it later

Show him on the configurator that it comes as a zero cost option. I go in tomorrow to sort my paperwork and will find details out on who the dealer talked to regarding this. There is a page on the system which shows this although the dealer didn't know.

Dealer managed to get confirmation that the door is included in the electric option, result. Took 3 days for him to get back to me though but all ordered now just waiting for a build week now

Glad it helps. No doubt you put that extra money into another option....

I have just ordered a highline kombi recently with the second sliding door and electric. My order has £455 for the second slidy and £690 for the electric. I'll talk the dealer tomorrow and get this sorted. Sound like a result, I am sure the £455 will go towards other options....

Cheers,

Another small result, just been on the oline configuration tool and also noticed the dealer had charged me for headlamp washers when they come up as no cost option with LED lights...another few £100 to spend!

Back