Electric Hook up not working and MCB3 tripped

Leannegeorge

Hoping someone can help I’m going crazy!

VW t6 - my van battery went totally flat - trickle charger and started fine been fine since. The EHU won’t charge anything not even leisure battery. I’ve had the van EHU changed still nothing.

While trying to get it to charge and messing about the MCB 3 fuse tripped the last switch on the panel, pushed it back up and hasn’t tripped since. Why is the EHU not charging anything - using proper EHU lead from my house - all worked fine before my van battery went flat and had to be jump started and trickle charged.

Please HELP. I am a lady so if I have missed any crucial points/info just ask the question. Thanks

273E4A65-A536-4ECB-8010-B2C5FA21BFCF.png

24901F19-3BE6-4348-A0C0-7D1CAF2559F8.jpeg

when you have the external EHU cable connected to the van do any of the sockets in the van work?

when you have the external EHU cable connected to the van do any of the sockets in the van work?
@Leannegeorge this is a good question if you have 13a sockets in the van. On your toggle switch do you have the ability to also charge the vehicle battery? If so can you switch to van and does the voltage on your display move from the 12.2 more towards 13v?

When you checked the charger fuse can you physically see if it’s blown? If not swap it for a fuse of similar size.

Back