For Sale EcoFlow River Mini (Wireless)

T6ChrisO

AutoCAD engineer
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Brand new. Opened box, charged it and went back in its box as I cancelled the trip I was going on (well, the van cancelled the trip lol)

Looking for £170 inc P&P or £150 collected for SK15 3LX (Stalybridge, Manchester)

IMG_6713.jpeg

still available despite many many scammers trying it on on Facebook Marketplace :rolleyes:

still available despite many many scammers trying it on on Facebook Marketplace :rolleyes:
Scammers on Facebook are unreal, I’ve given up using it. They get in touch offering the full amount and ask no questions that a genuine buyer would, such as condition or haggling a bit on price. It’s not worth the risk evening advertising on there especially as the scams get ever more elaborate.

Anyway, good luck with the sale of this item.

Scammers on Facebook are unreal, I’ve given up using it. They get in touch offering the full amount and ask no questions that a genuine buyer would, such as condition or haggling a bit on price. It’s not worth the risk evening advertising on there especially as the scams get ever more elaborate.

Anyway, good luck with the sale of this item.
Sold my hot tub last month. Within minutes of listing got a 'I'll buy this, my eldest son will collect later'. No questions, foreign profile etc lol. Sad thing is people fall for it

Back