Eberspacher Heater supply and fit.

superflyguy

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Looking for or after a recommendation for Heater fitter in the Lincolnshire area, local dealer no longer fits them. There is a company in Chesterfield that can do the D2 version fitted for £850, but if somebody nearer can do it that would be great.

So I've found a guy local to me that is going to sort a price out for fitting, Leisure battery etc will be under drivers seat, so no room for heater under there. He didn't recommend fitting under the vehicle due to possible issues with freezing etc.
Has any of you located the heater inside the van other than under the drivers seat and where ?.

So I've found a guy local to me that is going to sort a price out for fitting, Leisure battery etc will be under drivers seat, so no room for heater under there. He didn't recommend fitting under the vehicle due to possible issues with freezing etc.
Has any of you located the heater inside the van other than under the drivers seat and where ?.
We have a D2 plus leisure battery under the driver’s seat - limits the size of the battery (ours is a 75ah AGM) but definitely room to have both.

Re. Freezing - I don’t think there is anything with a D2 to freeze?

Last edited:
That's great , thanks guys ill explain to him regarding the freezing issues ? He's more used to fitting them in cranes and lorries, so the T6 may be new to him.
@Davenjo that's good to know, does your ctek fit under there also ? that's if you have one.

That's great , thanks guys ill explain to him regarding the freezing issues ? He's more used to fitting them in cranes and lorries, so the T6 may be new to him.
@Davenjo that's good to know, does your ctek fit under there also ? that's if you have one.
Sorry, I know I have some sort of split charge but have no idea what it is or how it works:)

Back