Eberspacher dealer North West ??

Blueboy

T6 Pro
Hi, I've had a look online and round the forum but can't find a local dealer, does anyone have any recommends please?

Hi, I've had a look online and round the forum but can't find a local dealer, does anyone have any recommends please?

As @T6ChrisO says & @Skyliner33 confirms - @AJCConversions is the place to trust:

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Brandon and all his team. I had a diesel heater fitted by them today. The effort they took making sure I was kept informed with with all that they were doing was amazing. It made me feel as if they were taking as much care with my van as if it were their own. I’ve never felt this at any other place I have been.

Thanks for all the responses. I’ve found a place in Manchester PF Jones who have been absolutely brilliant
Turns out Eberspacher have discontinued one fob without introducing a replacement but have left something still in the part’s brochure

Back