Easy to clean wheels

Paul Binding

T6 Pro
What 20” wheels does everyone have that are easy to clean.
Quite like the look of the race line gts.
I like to keep my van clean but hate cleaning the wheels, usually end up bashing my knuckles to hell

I avoided anything 'lattice-like' for this very reason - you need to be able to get a decent wheel brush and your hand in to keep them sparkling - or take the things off, which I'm not doing on a regular basis. I've got Judd T311Rs in gloss titanium on mine and they're not too hard to keep clean. @Tourershine cleans his every day! o_O 26881511-32E7-4F7C-B501-EBD40463F284.jpegIMG_8146.JPG

Very nice, that’s the sort of line I am thinking of going, want to easily get my hands through the spokes to clean behind them.

I cleaned my wheels 'properly' yesterday for the first time... i had no idea what a pain in the ass it was to do!

I have this style of wheel,

048C2F4D-B275-412D-9A50-B71B8A81FC20.png
And I use one of these to clean them. You can reach through the spokes to clean the inside of the barrel without having to take the wheels off.

1CC6A432-3D08-47E9-9269-0D9DD40120E2.png

What 20” wheels does everyone have that are easy to clean.
Quite like the look of the race line gts.
I like to keep my van clean but hate cleaning the wheels, usually end up bashing my knuckles to hell
Steel wheels, easy to clean!
Edit - not sure they come in 20"!

I think with a less cluttered design, a good wheel cleaner and with an initial ceramic coating will make your life easier when cleaning them

Or get someone else to clean them ;-)

Back