Easy 4 Awning

kkev

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Good morning everyone.
We are thinking of getting a reimo drive away awning tour easy4. Will it only attach to the reimo multi rail, or is there an alternative?
Views on this awning or similar are welcome.
Tia.

Hi and i can answer that as no it will fit any rail or C channel the drive away connections come in various sizes to match your awning

Keder - Kador Rail Kit (6mm To 6mm x 3m) there's all different size combinations​

drive away awning connections - Google Search

the multi rail is nice but drilled into the van but adds a gutter above the sliding door down side is its pricey for what it is but nicely made i have just fitted one. There are other rails that sit higher up and under your roof bars or in the roof bar channel if you dont have bars

Good morning everyone.
We are thinking of getting a reimo drive away awning tour easy4. Will it only attach to the reimo multi rail, or is there an alternative?
Views on this awning or similar are welcome.
Tia.
Hi, I appreciate this is an old post but did you ever check out or buy a Reimo Tour Easy 4 Drive Away Awning? Seriously considering it at the moment myself but have never had a camper before and zero experience of awnings. Oh and whatever I pick I’ll need to get a rail fitted! Thanks.

You may find this thread useful

You may find this thread useful

Thank you

Hi, I appreciate this is an old post but did you ever check out or buy a Reimo Tour Easy 4 Drive Away Awning? Seriously considering it at the moment myself but have never had a camper before and zero experience of awnings. Oh and whatever I pick I’ll need to get a rail fitted! Thanks.
I had the awning rail fitted at Vamoose and then bought a vango kilda drive away awning which has been very good. When the weather allows I use reimo sun canopy which fits easily into the rail and is much more convenient to set up with a couple of windbreaker.

I had the awning rail fitted at Vamoose and then bought a vango kilda drive away awning which has been very good. When the weather allows I use reimo sun canopy which fits easily into the rail and is much more convenient to set up with a couple of windbreaker.
Thanks Kkev, so many options my head is fried! Vango awnings do look top quality, good to hear you like yours.

I agreed a sale on the van yesterday along with the awning.
Loads of other equipment to sell now.

Back