How do i get a multi-rail fitted to T6

Stormeyseas

Can anyone advise where i can get a multi-rail fitted to my T6 in Richmond/Kingston area, I really dont think I can fit it myself. Its for a Vango drive away awning, so assume any C Rail will work, but recommendations welcome.

I have a stitches+steel awning rail.
Really easy to fit. Took minutes. Simply bolts into existing holes on the roof of the van.
They have apparently updated them.
They now do a version with pre-drilled holes to make it even easier. There is even a video showing you how to fit it.
I also looked at the multirail option but decided that it added little more and was going to require irreversible fitting.
Still happy with the choice made.

Thankyou! I am still nervous about drilling the van myself , can you ask a garage/workshop to fit them, any idea who does this ?

If you go with the "raised" or "universal" no drilling of van required. Screws into the existing holes in the roof.

Can't say. Mine isn't a pop top. You will have to take a look and see if the old holes are still there. They are in the gulley. I have seen these rails fitted to pop tops. Just not sure how.

Can't say. Mine isn't a pop top. You will have to take a look and see if the old holes are still there. They are in the gulley. I have seen these rails fitted
I have no experience of Funky Leisure but their website might just have your answer...

I'm planning on getting one of those raised c channel rails soon since I have a pop top and as far as I can see it looks like the best option.
From what I've read it may require cutting so if you're not confident doing this yourself it's probably worth contacting some conversion companies in your area.

Back