Durite Cut Out Switch T6

t6 steve

T6 Pro
HI EVERY ONE CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME TO WEAR I CAN PUT THIS CUT OUT /KILL SWITCH PLEASE I ORGINALLY BOUGHT THIS TO PUT ON MY T4 BUT LOOKING TO SEE IF I CAN FIT IT TO MY T6 AS IV NOTICED FEW BEEN STOLLEN RECENTLY BUT I DONT FANCY LIFEING BONNET EVERY MORNING AND EVEING I WAS GOING TO FIT IT IN MY SEAT BASE THAT AD A BUILT IN SAFE I KNOW IT WONT STOP THEM BUT IV GOT IT AND IT MIGHT HELP AND HOLD THEM OFF NEEDS TO GO SOMEWERE WERE THEY CANT JUST CROSS THE WIRES SO BIT OUT OF SITE AND NOT EASY TO GET TO.ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATFULL AND THANKS FOR LOOKING.STEVE

IMG_2527.JPG

That type of switch is not realy suitable as a T6 immobilizer being fitted in the cab area . . .

(The starter motor is ECM controlled via the engine bay, and the ignition barrel is essentially CAN bus (BCM/ECM inputs) so fitting that switch might not be the best idea)

you would be better off with a Ghost immobilizer or a steering wheel lock.

Beefing Up Your Vans Security - How I Done It -

That type of switch is not realy suitable as a T6 immobilizer being fitted in the cab area . . .

(The starter motor is ECM controlled via the engine bay, and the ignition barrel is essentially CAN bus (BCM/ECM inputs) so fitting that switch might not be the best idea)

you would be better off with a Ghost immobilizer or a steering wheel lock.

Beefing Up Your Vans Security - How I Done It -

thank you im learning the hard way I have one them steering wheel dis locks on it not sure how good it is .was thinking of cutting the earth from battery and running it there but recently found out you have to watch wireing etc on theses .cant afford the ghost one at present im still converting it slowly .oh well plob end up on the t4. thank you for replying .steve

Back