Drivers door?

No mate, I had a euro 6 204 in the other day and he had not got one in his door :confused:

It comes with the 'additional door seals' so not on a standard van - probably cause the holes might allow moisture in and the vent allows it to dry out ?

Do you think its a vent if you have extra door seal .

1503083187770133375710.jpg

Oh i see makes sense, but there is nothing that i have noticed on the passengers door

I see that ;) but if the drivers door needs venting so should the passenger door ?

I've got this on my passenger door too.204 DSG Highline panel van.
Whereabouts on the passenger door is it? I've only got one on the drivers side, and the corresponding space isn't there on the passenger door as it has a cutout to go round the fuel filler?

Whereabouts on the passenger door is it? I've only got one on the drivers side, and the corresponding space isn't there on the passenger door as it has a cutout to go round the fuel filler?
There isn't one on passenger door

There isn't one on passenger door
I haven't either, but this was in response to jaseo204 who has got one on his.
My guess is that it's an anti-corrosion measure, getting air to that thin section where moisture could collect between the door skins, not necessary on the passenger door as it doesn't have that section

Explain this: why wouldnt both doors require venting if its connected to extra door seals?

Back