Sold Driver And Passenger Captains Front Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiter

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Testing the water a little, contemplating new seats for the T6 but need to sell these first. As it says above driver and passenger captains seats with 2 arm rests on each in simora fabric, no airbags. Excellent condition - van has only done 7k. These are OEM heated as well. Wont come with bases. Going by prices on ebay like to think these would fetch around £1k. Please tell me if you think this is way off the mark. Like them to go together if possible.

Now the hard part these are in Inverness in North Scotland so carriage wont be cheap. I do have a courier I use who lives up here and is south on a weekly basis. His prices are reasonable and he is reliable. Will get some pics in daylight tomorrow.

Photo's always help a sale mate, especially new members of the T6 world

Seats back up for sale, not simora fabric anymore as I went ahead and recovered them and they now look like this. Both are factory heated and this still works with the new covers on. Covers are Tekka artificial leather and came from seat surgeons. The kit didn't have the armrest covers or head rest covers but I got a hold of matching black tekka and my old dear has made covers for me, she has done a pretty good job but I reckon a proper upholsterer could probably do a slightly better job. There is plenty material left over to re make these. I also have the matching covers for a single rear bench seat (again no head rest covers) that will go with them. Seats were in excellent condition beforehand as van has only done 8k and I've probably only done 200 miles in it since the new covers went on. All done properly with new hog rings to secure the covers as per how they left the factory. If you want more pictures just let me know.20190428_105010.jpg

Have the boxes and packing materials that my new seats came in so not a problem to parcel up and post. Parcelforce 48 will be about £40 per seat to anywhere in UK mainland. Alternatively welcome to collect or I might be able to deliver to Aberdeen or Perth.

Looking for £1200 ovno

Hi,

I,m possibly interested in your seats, could you send or post a couple of more pics please.

I,m just south side of Glasgow so pick up would not be an issue.

Im really only looking for a pasenger seat but understand your not keen to split them and i would have to change the covers to suit my van.

whats the best you can do for the pair ???

cheers

Cheers Stuart, seats are as described and once fitted will make my van much better.

nice to meet you as well.

Likewise Willie, glad they will be of use to you. All the best, maybe catch up again at some point if you ever come up this way, kettle always on:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back