Double sliding swivel base Ms craft

We really like ours, so easy to swivel the seats around now but the only negative we have found is that you can't seem to lock it in place so if parked on a slight hill we couldn't stop it sliding forward.

Thanks billymtb. I did wonder if it would slide about but it still looks good - not sure if there are any other swivel bases which slide forward like this one does

Ordered my MS Craft swivel on Weds and it arrived Friday. Fitting took me less than an hour including removing existing Kiravans base. The MS Craft is a great design and good manufacture. Works brilliantly- so much easier to operate and the multiple positions available transforms the van. Love it.

We had our first trip in newly converted van this week - 4 days in Devon - the mscraft seat was great easy and quick to swivel- glad we choose this one

I am selling my MS Craft double sliding rotating seat on my VWT6 . Anyone interested?

Thanks billymtb. I did wonder if it would slide about but it still looks good - not sure if there are any other swivel bases which slide forward like this one does
We have one and it does lock in place once swivelled. Reattach the 3 nuts at the base and then open the seat and use the nearest locating hole to add one of the two nuts that were removed to swivel the seat in the first place.

Back