Double front seat electrics.

Merv555

T6 Pro
I have just had my single seat replaced with a double, but I can't work out where the fuses and relay holders fit. The seat came with plastic covers but it is a bit of a Chinese puzzle.
Has any one got any pics of how their fuses are fitted please?

IMG_1610.JPG IMG_1608.JPG IMG_1609.JPG IMG_1607.JPG

There are two screws that go through the top centre bar and screw into the relay/fuse holder, this part suspends in the air with the fuses on the drivers side of the top centre support bar (the piece the seat closes onto)

The coupling plugs sit at the back in the centre (under the seat belt receptacles) and have a plastic cover either side

Will see if i can dig out a photo of mine

IMG_5875.JPG

The two holes circled in red are where the screws go, the bracket comes up under the bar and the screws go through the metal bar and into the bracket

IMG_5871.JPG

The triangular plastic covers locate on the threaded studs coming out of seat base each has two holes in it (studs and holes circled in red)

IMG_5876.JPG IMG_5879.JPG

This is the coupling points and brackets, cant remember if there is a bottom screw as well ?

IMG_5878.JPG

Thanks that makes sense now, I was trying to use centre and back holes, even my local garage couldn't work that out.

Back