Does It Have A Use By Or Best Before Date??? Blue Liquid For Blue Motion!

Whiz

Meet BANKSY - There is always "Hope"
T6 Guru
My Mrs has just seen at Halfords 10L for £11 fyi. They assured her that is ok got VW etc. Try this link or use @phil G below:

Halfords AdBlue 10L

... let us know if good VFM .... thought I would share! Enjoy the sunshine :)!

Last edited:
£1.10 litre. If you have a petrol station local to you that has an Adblue pump, it's a fair bit cheaper (60 to 70p per litre). Makes a difference to your running costs if your doing monster mileage. Not so important for low mileage users, where Adblue is a less a chore and more a van/man bonding event. :whistle:

£1.10 litre. If you have a petrol station local to you that has an Adblue pump, it's a fair bit cheaper (60 to 70p per litre). Makes a difference to your running costs if your doing monster mileage. Not so important for low mileage users, where Adblue is a less a chore and more a van/man bonding event. :whistle:
Wow didn't even know this was on pump!!! I only do 6000 a year ish so the 10L will do for me ... but great tip mate @Dieseldonkey

I’ve just paid 89p a litre at the station down the road.

Not sure if it's a nationwide roll out, but a few Shell stations in my area are getting refurbished and upgraded. Adblue pumps are being added as part if the rebuild. It was a few weeks ago now but 70p was what I paid just outside Edinburgh. Its not a petroleum based product, so wonder how it's distributed to the forecourt. Segregated compartment in the petrol/diesel tanker or a separate Adblue only tanker from somewhere other than the refinery.

ONE FINAL Q on this from me - Does Add Blue go off over time i.e. Use By/Best Before date?

Back