DeWalt Dual Action Polisher

murphyabu

T6 Pro
Owning a T6 means much larger panels to be polished and waxed, while looking for a tool (other than I) to make the job easier I stumbled across this deal on Power Tool World

DEWALT DCM848N 18V XR BRUSHLESS 125MM DUAL ACTION POLISHER @ £169.99 using code JAN20 drops the price to £135.99​

May be a handy addition to the collection if you are already in the DeWalt ecosystem

Please check run time on full battery, as polishing is a long process. It will be frustrating if your van is all prepared and you have to keep stopping.

Please check run time on full battery, as polishing is a long process. It will be frustrating if your van is all prepared and you have to keep stopping.
Cheers, I've a few batteries so not too much of an issue for me but yes, others should be mindful if they haven't got many, mains powered may be a better way to go

You could easily spent a few full days on a Transporter. The problem with stopping is that you will need to fully prepare everytime ( unless you are in a garage ).
I’d say mains power would be best if you can.

Back