Sold Devonports with Bridgestone £550

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwski

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Finally decided to sell my mint condition T32 Kombi Davenport alloys and tyres.
They're just over a year old and came off my brand new van when I swapped my wheels over.
I kept hold of them thinking I would use them for winters but I've decided to use my current alloys instead.
Tyres are Bridgestone and only covered a couple of hundred miles whilst I waited to have my wheels and suspension work carried out.

Haven't taken any photos yet as they need a bit of a clean but from memory the alloys are perfect. I will get round to cleaning them and send images if someone is interested. Don't really want to clean them if they're only going to sit around for ages again.

Collection only please. I'm based in Aylesbury but will be driving down to Bognor in a weeks time to have some more work done so I can always take them with me if that would help someone out.

Looking for £550 please. Cash on collection.

Cheers!

Which Bridgestones are they and what weight rating, and a picture of one or more if possible please.

Which Bridgestones are they and what weight rating, and a picture of one or more if possible please.
I believe they’re called Bridgestone Duravis. Think that’s how it’s spelled???
And also from memory they’re 104H. they’re basically rated for a T32 like mentioned above.
Hope that helps. Tha ks

Pics below... I'm really struggling so I hope it works!
As you can see the condition is superb.

ABJJ1Qu5QV+UcUGCe6PDGg.jpgrbZPXY70Rnao3jRrjkMoFQ.jpgBdV1+iq4ScqnAwA2G6oBSg.jpgmIFQl%BWSr6ZwOQouTRc+Q.jpg0MLE5BvXT%OLnb+vW1Sdcg.jpgrReW3gGKTVyitd371EV5DA.jpgfullsizeoutput_333d.jpegHuLyzSqPQU6b7AsQXTOEQw.jpgfullsizeoutput_333b.jpeg

Still got these if anyone’s interested? Want to make room in my workshop…
Thanks!

Bump! Anyone looking for some immaculate wheels? Maybe a set for winter? Then these are for you ;)

Hi I have never had Bridgestone tyres on any of my Kombi's what are they like to drive on .
could you send me the exact spec of the tyres please so I can look them up.
Thanks
B
Hey,
I’m afraid I can’t comment on what they’re like to drive on. I’ve got no frame of reference with this being my first van.
I also only drove on them for a few miles before switching my entire setup.
This is the info off the tyres…
Bridgestone Duravis - 215/60R17 104H
Feel free to message me if you need anything else at all.
D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back