Denby Engine Remap

KrakFox

Hi folks, new here and new to the Transporter life.
Ordered a brand new T6.1 110psi - only one they had in with all the spec i wanted and colour. But wanted a 150 so they offered to remap for a price cheaper than a Pendle remap.

Anyone used Denby for such a service? Is it likely to be any less a quality job than Pendle? And if so, will it be by much? - cuz if not by much i might as well get it done by them as they convert it.

Thanks in advance

Pendle and Revo are two very well known remap companies associated with the T6. I would be cautious about using any other company, who might not have the same knowledge and experience as these two companies.

Hi ..it’s a tricky one…so if I’m right they are offering a remap by a local converter..Denby camper vans on a brand new vehicle…my big worry is as soon as they remap the engine your warranty is void….Although the dealer might say it ok..I’d check with VW customer services :)

Personally I’d leave it at 110 (standard) and wait until you get it back from the converter, drive it as it is at 110 for a while and see what you think? If you’re happy with it then great, if not go to Pendle HQ for a custom remap on his rolling road. At least that way you’ll be able to compare the before and after?

These days a re-spray could end up cheaper than voiding the warranty.
IMO I wouldn’t worry about the colour, get the van spec correct.

Appreciate the comments. I've cancelled the remap - I've not even driven the thing yet so it would be wise to do that and wait 3 years and remap then IF I even need to. IT's easily done at any time so.

I've spent the extra money on other options that are best done during build :D

Back