delighted with my new toy

That looks the business, youve every right to be chuffed with yourself.

:D (It's the nearest I could get to a green envious smiley!)

Nice looking van - enjoy. Whereabouts in the lakes are you parked up in the photo?
if you head to the Windermere ferry from the west side, there is a small road that goes up the west shore, we are parked just opposite a couple of little islands called Belle Isle

if you head to the Windermere ferry from the west side, there is a small road that goes up the west shore, we are parked just opposite a couple of little islands called Belle Isle
Looks nice - we tend to stick to the east side of Windermere - can you camp there?

Blimey, didn't realise the load space in a T6 was big enough to accommodate the majority of a transit?
That looks a very nice spot, perfect for a picnic.
Ya beat me to it DB! Welcome mate.....great looking van!

Hi Tango, I've just ordered a set of after market wheels for my new Highline too and have the same problem, brand new wheels to dispose of? The guys doing my mods (Vision Tech Auto) suggested hanging on to them for winter use with a set of winter tyres on and then i can hide my posh wheels away for the winter.

I looked at selling them but there are some many out there for sale they might take ages to sell and the prices arent great so think i'll take their advice and keep them for salty winter wheels instead :)

Back