Dealer fit Kombi bulkhead problem

Deleth

Not long picked up my new T6.1 Kombi twin slider and struggling to fold down the rear seats due to the Motexion bulkhead fouling them. I really have to force the seat back against the bulkhead to release the lever. Upon closer inspection the top of the bulkhead is to far forward while the bottom is correct and lines up with the retaining rings on the floor. I've removed the top screws and pushed it back at the top to make it possible to fold the seats but am now left with visible screw holes in the cab side. Do I have the correct bulkhead or poor fitting by the dealer. Does any one have any pictures showing where the bulkhead lines up with the roof trim?

IMG_20221211_111401.jpg

IMG_20221211_111407.jpg

IMG_20221211_111418.jpg

IMG_20221211_111457.jpg

from memory Motexian only make two bulkheads for the kombi vans - single side loading door and twin. Even for the correct van they aren the best fit. However fitted correctly you should be able to fold the seat, access seat belts etc. . Without looking at one in front of me I’d say that’s been incorrectly fitted.

I'll have a chat with the dealership next week. If I insulate, soundproof and carpet in the future I assume they will be hidden.

Back