FREE Damaged T6 Caravelle grill

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Grill is damaged, but all the chrome and gloss black strips are undamaged.
As is the VW badge backing plate.

Free collection from Manchester.
3195236D-11AE-4C8C-BC4E-1C512941B296_1_105_c.jpeg

Hi.....don't suppose you would post it via Hermes would you?...obviously I would pay for all the postage costs....Matt

Hi.....don't suppose you would post it via Hermes would you?...obviously I would pay for all the postage costs....Matt
Yes I dont see a reason why not. Do you want the main part of the grill ?If not I could chop it up to basically sending the trim bits still mounted to the grill, if that makes sense.

Yeah, that would be great, I was just after the silver stripes really....never wanted to buy a new grill and find out I didn't like the look, this would give me the look at a fraction of the price and if I didn't like it, I wont have lost money....that would be perfect...shall we start a private message? :)

Hi all, at the moment there is a queue however I've just been out looking at the gril and clips, I'm not convinced these chrome strips will clip onto a standard grill. I would hat to post to someone and they find out its useless. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

The headline say "Highline" which is why I was wondering if the chrome was add-on like I've done to my highline/trendline.

Ok, @saxoboy hasn't answer pms so if anyone wants it give me a shout before it gets taken to the tip in the next few days.
However to make it smaller and lighter for posting it now looks like:

Screenshot 2021-05-12 at 18.58.48.png

Back