Wanted dacha trailer

Aleks_vl

VIP Member
Hello everyone, tell me where you can buy a trailer dacha at an adequate price, I need two options of fresh years and an old one. Give a link to a website for sale or a website for private ads.

Hello everyone, tell me where you can buy a trailer dacha at an adequate price, I need two options of fresh years and an old one. Give a link to a website for sale or a website for private ads.
I think Google is probably your best option.

I’m not clear what a ”trailer dacha” is. I have Googled, but can‘t work out if it is a caravan or trailer tent ?

Pete

A “dacha” is a “holiday house/retreat”….so, I assume a caravan though Google suggests trailer tent!

115883DC-EB7D-4FA7-817A-9C36D13AC8D5.png

Sorry for my English, maybe you need to say this: "Trailer house on wheels"
Here is a sample photo that interests me111.jpg

I think Google is probably your best option.
Thank you, I know google perfectly well, but I am interested in the opinion of the locals, maybe someone knows where it is cheaper to buy or sell someone from friends.

I understand there is no word dacha in English, you call it a summer house;)

Reactions: CAB
In the UK a caravan is only something you can tow.

Where are you based ?

Pete

If you're after a caravan, Caravan Finder, Autotrader, ebay or Gumtree. Motorhomes the same really.
Thank you very much! That's the answer I wanted to get, where can I buy from you!

I think English is my first language.
Sorry, I didn't want to teach you English, now I understand, there is a caravan, and there is a motor caravan, he is motor home

Reactions: CAB
There are also a lot of caravan buy/sell groups on ebay and dealers own websites.

Be careful tho, it seems to be a complete minefield. I'm just selling one and had a load of grief, never had this much cheek selling my vehicles.

Back