Cxha problem after change egr

No idea. My MAF on idle was 40kg/h vs 32kg/h from yours - this might indicate the larger part of the total flow through EGR in yours. Hence the excessive EGR flow and implausible air flow faults. Huge grain of salt with this though, different engines and we don’t know the baseline for yours so we should not jump to conclusions.

Not sure if this makes sense but one idea would be to cut a temporary blocking gasket from a sheet metal and block the egr inlet outlet. That should at least show if the fault codes change to something else. Also it would allow to see what the MAF value was if the EGR was completely closed. Definitely this will not fix anything, it might just be a way to figure out if the faults are indeed due to EGR or something else.

Last edited:
one idea would be to cut a temporary blocking casket from a sheet metal and block the egr inlet outlet
Maybe better on the inlet side or both inlet and outlet - blocking the outlet only might allow unnatural pressure in the EGR

Last edited:
I found the problem the new Egr not close tight so air can bypass, i Will get a new oem Egr now. I can tell result when it mountet.
Sorry for bad English

I found the problem the new Egr not close tight so air can bypass, i Will get a new oem Egr now. I can tell result when it mountet.
Sorry for bad English
Good that you found the problem, which manufacturer / part number was the defective new item?

Back