Coronavirus Covid-19

Its getting proper serious now - Aldi limiting Tonic Water to 4 bottles per customer!

Well I don't need any more toilet paper just yet! but I did fill the diesel tank right up to the brim and also filled a 20L Jerry can just to be on the safe side. I'm not panic buying as such, just making sure the van has what it needs. I should probably get a 5L can of oil to keep in the van now I come to think if it.

EGR valves....

Bought half a dozen on a buy 2, get 1 free offer. Thought I'd get in there before JCB snap them all up to make ventilators. Selfish I know. But should just about last me for the next 6 months.:whistle:

Derbyshire police got slated by civil liberties over the big brother tactics....because they upset some walkers in the Peak District.......
Umm I’m sorry..but the idea of staying at home (following the rules) means simple that :mad::mad:

Lock em up...then repeat history..put em all on a convict ship to some far away island....might not change them...but would make me happy

sorry if it upset people ..but how long can we carry on ...fines won’t stop foolish behaviour

Back