Conversions In The North East

Rupie

T6 Pro
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any recommendations for conversion companies in the North East?
I'm looking to have the T6 insulated and carpet lined with LED downlights.

I've approached a couple of companies, some of which just haven't responded despite their good reviews, not sure if the job isn't big enough or what.

Can anyone recommend anywhere that they've used?

Cheers!

Try bass machanix over in cramlington he don my full spund system upgrade ...unrel work , hell do all of what you want.
Theres a couple just off A1 in birtley and one in washington

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any recommendations for conversion companies in the North East?

I've approached a couple of companies, some of which just haven't responded despite their good reviews, not sure if the job isn't big enough or what.

Cheers!

Hi do carpet yourself BUDDY not hard then speak to AUTOARM NORTHEAST FOR YOUR LIGHTS ECT ,,ADVICE IS FREE
IMG_7322.JPG IMG_8082.JPG IMG_8083.JPG

Looks smart mate.
Unfortunately I just don't have the space or time anymore to do big(ish) jobs.

I had Mick at North East Camper Interiors do it in the end and I'm really happy with the quality and finish

Hey everyone,

Cheers!
I used "Restore & More" at Birtley, full window install, fully lined and wired plus a Skyline roof, cracking job!

Back