Convenance menu missing

tomek12

T6 Pro
Hi I hope someone cam help me with some problem.
I've done some changes via VCDS ie. turn horn signal while lock and unlock also change blink indicator from 3 to 5 blink and noticed I dont have on menu "Convienance menu " .
Any one know why ?
Is possible activate via VCDS?

Last edited:
Do you have any controls for the menu? Such as on your steering wheel or on the end of your wiper stalk?

"Convenience" settings menu entry is a typical feature on a PQ35 platform but it doesn't exist on PQ25.
Example of a PQ35 below.

BCM upgrade from 7H0 to 7E0 is a good idea but it won't bring that menu up.

"Convenience" settings menu entry is a typical feature on a PQ35 platform but it doesn't exist on PQ25.
Example of a PQ35 below.

BCM upgrade from 7H0 to 7E0 is a good idea but it won't bring that menu up.
So what else I can do if ie. want turn off bip sound ( lock or unlock a car) always have to use VCDS?

I was also shocked when I switched from a Sharan to a T6. But in fairness you can get used to it, as the access to a lot of these settings is not really required on daily basis.

I was also shocked when I switched from a Sharan to a T6. But in fairness you can get used to it, as the access to a lot of these settings is not really required on daily basis.
Yeah you right I used to had it in my previous car but I can live it without or I can purchase OBD11 pro and keep it in car just in case .
OBD11 pro is smaller than laptop To carry.

Back