Code p2463

Step1

Hello everyone, I have a fault that I clear that comes back instantly bringing the flashing coil light and eml , I’ve given the dpf a flush but to be honest it was not sooted up so I’m tending to feel it could be one of the senders - any ideas which is likely to be at fault and causing this thanks

Have you checked the soot gram value in mvb’s with vcds?

When you say a flush.. have you physically removed the dpf? Did you carry out a forced regen of the dpf following that?

Put a can of dpf flush through it which came out clean - doesn’t look carboned up looking down into the dpf , it’s not regenerated since the coil and eml have been on . The coil light flashed immediately after the codes are wiped and the eml comes back on after a few seconds making me think it’s a sender fault but I’ve not had it plugged in to anything other than my basic fault reader/clearer

It needs proper diag software to continue diagnosis.

Like I said in the previous reply, soot accumulation fault needs the soot grams checking in measured value blocks with vcds or similar..
Then a forced regen of the Dpf filter depending on how high the soot gram value is.

Looking into the dpf isn’t going to give you the info you need to fix the fault.

Back