For Sale Claytons. £100

timthetinyhorse

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Im going back to steel wheels before changing to something bigger next year so will be selling my claytons.

They are totally unmarked/in as new condition with centre caps. Two tyres almost new, one close to replacement and one needs replacing/is punctured.

Just guaging interest here as they are on the van but can be removed quickly.

not sure what they are worth so say around the £150 mark but open to offers?

Cheers

@Dirtbikersa they are exactly the same dimensions as the steel 16 inch. same bolts same width etc. you therefore don’t need spacers but if you do put some on, the wheels will look so much better on the van. We have put 21mm on the front and 25mm on the back.

You’ve got a choice of two official tyre sizes you can fit same as the steel ones. 205/65/16 or 215/65/16. The 215s are more comfortable as you can run them at lower tire pressure and they look better.

Last edited:
@Dirtbikersa they are exactly the same dimensions as the steel 16 inch. same bolts same width etc. you therefore don’t need spacers but if you do they will look so much better on the van. We have put 21mm on the front and 25mm on the back.

You’ve got a choice of two official tyre sizes you can fit same as the steel ones. 205/65/16 or 215/65/16. The 215s are more comfortable as you can run them at lower tire pressure and they look better.
Some good info on the spacers actually i had never thought about that

@Dirtbikersa they are exactly the same dimensions as the steel 16 inch. same bolts same width etc. you therefore don’t need spacers but if you do put some on, the wheels will look so much better on the van. We have put 21mm on the front and 25mm on the back.

Thanks for the info John. New to all this so learning as I go. Unfortunately spacers are illegal in Australia (lots of people still use them) so would like to avoid using them if possible.
I think I may have found a set :)

Wheels are now off the van and need a home, two good tyres, one close to replacement and one puncture/low tread.

Ideal to get you through winter.

Make me an offer around the £100 mark?

Will get some pics later but wheels are as new unmarked from memory.

Back