Cascavel Alloys Black/polished wanted

reserves

VCDS User
T6 Pro
Hi,

After a set of these with tyres, ideally delivery miles only or low miles.

I know there's a few on the forum, but some of them are old threads and wheels only.

I brought a set of these on my T5.1 but sold them with the van and want a set for my T6.

Based in Brighton but travel to Bristol, Devon, Cornwall.

iu.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a set with winter tyres on and also the original Bridgestone Turanza tyres that came with my edition, they were taken off after picking up the van from the UK and driving to Germany due to being based in Germany and their law on winter tyres meant I had to change them. They have been sat in my garage since. The wheels were on my van for around a year before changing to banded steels.

They a couple of very small stone chips on but more than happy to send you a pics of the wheels and tyres if interested.

Let me know if they interest you and we can exchange details and I can fire you some pictures over?

I'm in Tidworth, Wiltshire.

I have a set with winter tyres on and also the original Bridgestone Turanza tyres that came with my edition, they were taken off after picking up the van from the UK and driving to Germany due to being based in Germany and their law on winter tyres meant I had to change them. They have been sat in my garage since. The wheels were on my van for around a year before changing to banded steels.

They a couple of very small stone chips on but more than happy to send you a pics of the wheels and tyres if interested.

Let me know if they interest you and we can exchange details and I can fire you some pictures over?

I'm in Tidworth, Wiltshire.

Thanks for your reply, if you get some pictures over that would be ace.

Back