Sold Cascavel 17" Black/Polished Alloys. £300

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSkip

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Set of four Cascavel's complete with center caps, 20 OEM wheel nut caps and 16 OEM wheel nuts, the other 4 were OEM locking nuts but they were on their last legs and 1 needed to be destroyed to remove it so I have discarded the others. all wheels are in good condition with only a small bit of curb rash on the very edge of 1 that is hardly noticeable, 2 tyres still have some life left in them and 2 are fairly well worn, nice cheap set of winter wheels. Pick-up only from North Dorset 5 Mins from the A303 , cash on collection please

£350
£Reduced
IMG_0863.JPG
IMG_0864.JPG
IMG_0865.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0869.JPGIMG_0870.JPG
IMG_0871.JPG
IMG_0872.JPG

Last edited:
Nice wheels, but Mrs JOG would shoot me if I bought another set! What are you putting on instead?

Risk it and hope she has an off day with the rifle
If she missed, she’d clobber me round the head with the butt of the rifle! Much as I’d welcome a visit to chez @MrSkip ….but there is an added risk that we’d seal the deal in the pub ripping the piss out of each other and then I’d be in double trouble!!!!

Nice wheels, but Mrs JOG would shoot me if I bought another set! What are you putting on instead?
Tell her they are too cheap to not buy, I've had a set of Wolfrace California's fitted along with ST-X suspension for a 70mm drop, all done by Chris at the Vancave, what a top bloke and just down the road from me

IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG

Sorry Mr skip cancel that please, won’t be able to get down to you
Please accept my apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back