Carpet lining

Knightroturbo

T6.1
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Has anyone carpet lined their Van and left the bulkhead bracket in place. Any pictures if you have would be great

Cheers

Unless you’ve got a solid reason for leaving it in, my opinion is take it out.

Grinding out the bulkhead rail was the part I was looking forward to least in my conversion, but was actually very straightforward. Very glad I did it. There’s a very good YouTube walk-through by Kiravans, if I remember rightly.

Unless you’ve got a solid reason for leaving it in, my opinion is take it out.

Grinding out the bulkhead rail was the part I was looking forward to least in my conversion, but was actually very straightforward. Very glad I did it. There’s a very good YouTube walk-through by Kiravans, if I remember rightly.
Thanks for the reply, I’m not converting into a camper, so didn’t mind leaving it in, just couldn’t be bothered taking seats out and then grinding it out if I could get away with it. I know that’s the better job, but I do t really need it out!

no carpeting happened yet, looking at vanshades blinds once i get someone to put windows in for me!

Rough plan would be carpet up to it and use it to house curtains when opened, maybe adding a few 'poppers' to it...

Back