Carpet lining

Jayc

T6 Pro
Im about to carpet line the rear of my bus..Anybody advise on the best quality carpet for the job?
I did this on my old camper and used self stick carpet on a roll..this was nice but after a few years is started to go fluffy at the contact points. I also want some press in trim studs to replace the vw grey ones..any advise?
Cheers

I got some good quality carpet From Exploria for my line out job which I will tackle next week. It seems very robust, but will be a little more difficult to work with maybe but will wear very well and looks good in their campers. The previous 4 x stretch one I used in last van was great to work with and looked good for a few months then it went all ballie and fluffy in ware areas which drove me mad. Went very fluffy on sliding doors where people would rub against it with their legs. I'm sure they would send you a sample cut from Exploria if you call them up, definitely seems very good quality and was not very much more expensive if at all I'd say! If not I can post you a slip of it for comparison because after all your lining effort you want it to last

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice..I shall defo check out exploria...you do get what you pay for but the truth is in the pudding. I've experienced many companys that appear to be the best but just don't give whats expected..including my owm work place!

Harrison's trim supplies cleckheaton ,do the the good quality carpet ,it is harder to work with but it is hard wearing and doesn't fluff up .
Harrison's do kits for all your lining needs .

I'm looking at th MVM deals...

Mega Van Mats

If I want to do a 2 tone interior do I have to buy twice the amount of carpet or does any one know if MVM accommodate this?

Back