Carbon front and rear badge

Rear badge is stuck on front badge clips into grille/trim in two parts face and backing

Reactions: Kev
I put a carbon look transporter badge on the back of mine when I first got it but I took it off because it looked gash :laugh:

Mine were dipped at Wicked Coatings, Poole..
Awesome service to the point where one edge of the badge(which isn't really seen) was not fully covered, they re-dipped it for a perfect finish.
All my work goes to them now, from the bonnet and wheels to badges and plastic screws.

Mine were dipped at Wicked Coatings, Poole..
Awesome service to the point where one edge of the badge(which isn't really seen) was not fully covered, they re-dipped it for a perfect finish.
All my work goes to them now, from the bonnet and wheels to badges and plastic screws.
I had all the dash in my old van dipped by Wicked Coatings. They are easy to deal with and a great finish on their stuff :thumbsup:

I’ve not seen their work but just don’t think you can beat some proper carbon skin instead of the dip. May take longer to do and cost more but will be worth it I think

I’ve not seen their work but just don’t think you can beat some proper carbon skin instead of the dip. May take longer to do and cost more but will be worth it I think

Depends on the application imo.. i have known carbon weaves to de-laminate and fade over time. Where are dipped can be UV sealed and polished etc.

How do you refit the front badge? Mine won't seem to go onto the new grille and stay on. Does that mean I have to get a new one or is it a command strip job?

Back